GOFERR Meeting of the Bipartisan Legislative Advisory Board
Governor’s Economic Re-opening Task Force
Arts, Entertainment, Recreation and Healthcare & Social Assistance
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- CloseUp: Business impact of COVID-19 in NH
- CloseUp: Epidemiologist says NH faces long fight against COVID-19
- Reopening task force discusses retail
- Numbers break down demographics of NH cases
- Jury trials postponed amid COVID-19 pandemic
- NH Fish and Game encourages people to fish safely during outbreak
- White Mountain National Forest closes trailheads
- Restaurant owners say safety is priority in reopening decisions
- Gov. extends emergency declaration: stay-home order still in place
- Sununu’s Pitch On Business Tax Rates Gets Cool Reception From Top Senate Democrat
- New Hampshire hospitality industry proposes four-phase reopening plan
- Over 2,000 sign petition to open NH salons for ‘one client at a time’
- Charitable gaming operators preparing to reopen, nonprofits say the money is needed
NH DHHS COVID-19 Update – April 26, 2020
On Sunday, April 26, 2020, DHHS announced 77 new positive test results for COVID-19. There have now been 1,864 cases of COVID-19 diagnosed in New Hampshire. Several cases are still under investigation. Additional information from ongoing investigations will be incorporated into future COVID-19 updates. Of those with complete information, there are four individuals under the age of 18 and the rest are adults, with 68% being female and 32% being male. The new cases reside in Rockingham (24), Hillsborough County other than Manchester and Nashua (21), Strafford (4), Merrimack (3), Grafton (1), and Sullivan (1) counties, and the cities of Manchester (14) and Nashua (6). The county of residence is being determined for three new cases.
Four new hospitalized cases were identified for a total of 242 (13%) of 1,864 cases.
Community Based Transmission
Nine of the new cases have no identified risk factors.
No new deaths were announced on Sunday.
7 deaths were announced on Saturday.
Cases by County
Hillsborough – Other 266
Hillsborough – Manchester 392
Hillsborough – Nashua 166
County TBD 5
New Hampshire 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Summary Report
(data updated April 26, 2020, 9:00 AM)
NH Persons with COVID-191 1,864
Recovered 779 (42%)
Deaths Attributed to COVID-19 60 (3%)
Total Current COVID-19 Cases 1,025
Persons Who Have Been Hospitalized for COVID-19 242 (13%)
Current Hospitalizations 101
Persons Tested Negative at Selected Laboratories 17,860
Persons with Specimens Submitted to NH PHL 8,360
Persons with Test Pending at NH PHL 270
Persons Being Monitored in NH (approximate point in time) 2,225
Information above, and archived daily updates are available here: https://www.nh.gov/covid19/news/updates.htm
Regional Information (total positive test results, deaths)
Look-back period is now 1 week.
NH: 1864 positive test results 60 deaths (1 week ago: 1,392 positive test results 41 deaths)
MA: 54,938 positive test results 2899 deaths (1 week ago: 38,077 positive test results 1706 deaths)
ME: 1015 positive test results 50 deaths (1 week ago: 867 positive test results 34 deaths)
VT: 851 positive test results 46 deaths (1 week ago: 812 positive test results 37 deaths)
CT: 25,269 positive test results 1925 deaths (1 week ago: 17,962 positive test results 1127 deaths)
RI: 7,439 positive test results 226 deaths (1 week ago: 4,706 positive test results 150 deaths)
NY: 288,076 positive test results 16,966 deaths (1 week ago: 242,817 positive test results 13,869 deaths)
You must be logged in to post a comment.