I’m looking for a person or organization from Acworth, Charlestown, Goshen, Langdon, Lempster, or Washington who has demonstrated excellence in higher education. Please read the information below and contact me to begin the nomination process.
- Rep. Steven Smith
- PO Box 624, Charlestown, NH 03603
The New England Board of Higher Education (NEBHE) is seeking nominations for our 11th annual New England Higher Education Excellence Awards. Four regional awards and six state merit awards will be presented to the recipients on the evening of Friday, March 8, 2013 in Boston, Mass.
Nominees should be individuals, programs or organizations in New England higher education, government or business that exemplify excellence in leadership, innovation, diversity and partnerships and collaborations.
Four Regional Awards
- The Governor Walter R. Peterson Award for Leadership
- The Eleanor M. McMahon Award for Lifetime Achievement
- The Robert J. McKenna Award for Program Achievement
- The David C. Knapp Award for Trusteeship
Six State Merit Awards
- One for each New England state