As we head towards Thanksgiving, it is important to think of those less fortunate than ourselves. One of the things that I love about New Hampshire, is that there is always someone willing to help you have a Thanksgiving dinner. I am grateful to have been chosen from the 424 members of the NH Legislature to represent both the House and Senate on the Inter Agency Council on Homelessness. I was appointed earlier this year by Governor Hassan. This council is composed of agency heads, business leaders, representatives of shelter providers, advocacy groups, business leaders, and one member from the Legislature. Addressing this problem is the most worthwhile opportunity that I have been offered since being elected.
I also serve as the Chairman of the House Transportation Committee. In addition, I have been appointed to the following:
- New Hampshire Rail Transit Authority
- Committee To Study The Use Of Motorized Scooter Chairs On Roadways And Sidewalks
- Committee To Study Issues Concerning Parking For Those With Walking Disabilities
- Committee To Study The Adequacy And Safety Of Services To The Public Through Uber And Existing Taxi Services
- Commission To Study Recommendations Of The National Transportation Safety Board
- New Hampshire Conservation Number Plate Advisory Committee
I’m grateful that you have put me in a position to make a real difference in all these areas.