Sullivan County NH – Attention career path seekers! We’d love you to join our team!
Work in beautiful rural NH and stay active with skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, hiking, biking, swimming, fishing/hunting, and, join our onsite naturalist workshops! Many more opportunities and so close to our neighboring community events like: gaming, theater, markets, continuing educational opportunities, health care, maker spaces, and many unique local businesses!
Sullivan County has competitive pay & benefits, tuition reimbursement, and awesome people to work with! Apply through our website at www.sullivancountynh.gov, send your resume to HumanResources@SullivanCountyNH.gov or visit the County Human Resources at 5 Nursing Home Drive, Unity, NH, 03743. Here’s a list of current openings – visit our website for details!
- LNAs: Sign on and referral bonuses available. Nursing, $12.95 – $17.48, full time, part time and per diem, all shifts
- Nurses: Sign on and referral bonuses available. Nursing, $18.64 – $38.44, full time, part time and per diem, all shifts
- Facilities Technician: $17.63-$23.80, full time, day shift
- Correctional Officers: Corrections, $15.51 – $20.94, full time, evenings and overnight
- Food Service Workers: Sign on and referral bonuses available. Dietary, $11.31 – $15.37, full time, days and evenings
- Victim/Witness Administrative Assistant: $17.34, twenty hours per week, grant funded until June 2020
What else does the Sullivan county NH region have to offer? Yes, I asked and here’s a short video where you can see more! https://youtu.be/DN34EEeQa2g
Feel free to share this message with friends, family, and workforce opportunity resource centers!
Administrative Assistant to the County Manager & Board of Commissioners
Sullivan County NH, 14 Main Street, Newport NH 03773
- (603) 863-2560 E.firstname.lastname@example.org