Announcements and Upcoming Events – October 1, 2021
The Governor’s Advisory Commission on Intermodal Transportation (GACIT), which is made up of the five Executive Councilors and the Commissioner of the NHDOT, has scheduled public hearings throughout the State and several will be held next week:
- Monday, October 4, 2021 at 2 pm at the Dover City Hall Auditorium, 288 Central Avenue, Dover NH.
- Monday, October 4, 2021 at 7 pm at the Somersworth High School, 11 Memorial Drive, Somersworth, NH.
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 7 pm at Keene Parks and Recreation, 312 Washington Street, Keene NH.
- Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 7 pm at the Kingston Town Hall Meeting Room, 163 Main Street, Kingston, NH.
- Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 7 pm at the Jaffrey Fire Station Meeting and Training Room, 138 Turnpike Road, Jaffrey, NH
The full hearing schedule is available for review on the NHDOT Website. Please note that due to COVID-19 concerns, masks may be required depending on the town or meeting room requirements.
The State of NH Department of Transportation is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- BRIDGE MAINTAINER I-III; in Epping: Job ID# 21359
- CIVIL ENGINEER I-III, Construction Bureau; in Concord: Job ID# 21478
- CIVIL ENGINEER I-III, Highway Design Bureau; in Concord: Job ID# 21621
- HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANICS; (Statewide) in Concord, Enfield, North Hampton. Lancaster and Ossipee: Job ID# 21386
- SURVEY TEAM TECHNICIAN II; (Mass Recruitment) in Enfield, Lancaster & Rochester: Job ID# 21553
To review job descriptions, minimum qualifications and to apply, please visit https://das.nh.gov/jobsearch/.
The State of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.