The Governor’s Advisory Commission on Intermodal Transportation (GACIT), which is made up of the five Executive Councilors and the Commissioner of the NHDOT, has scheduled public hearings throughout the State and several will be held next week:
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 2 pm, at the Claremont Savings Bank Community Center, Room B, 152 South Street in Claremont.
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7 pm, at the Lebanon City Council Chambers, Lower Level, 51 North Park Street in Lebanon.
- Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 7 pm, at the Londonderry Town Office Council Chambers, Moosehill Room, 268B Mammoth Road in Londonderry.
- Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 9 am, at the Berlin City Hall Auditorium, 168 Main Street in Berlin.
- Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 3 pm, at the Town Offices Meeting Room, 23 Main Street in Conway.
The full hearing schedule is available for review on the NHDOT Website. Please note that due to COVID-19 concerns, masks may be required depending on the town or meeting room requirements.
The State of NH Department of Transportation is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- HIGHWAY MAINTAINER III: (in Southern NH, see posting for locations) Job ID# 22198
- HIGHWAY PATROL FOREMAN: (in Lancaster) Job ID# 22047
- RIGHT OF WAY APPRAISER SUPERVISOR: (in Concord) Job ID# 21970
To review job descriptions, minimum qualifications and to apply, please visit https://das.nh.gov/jobsearch/.
The State of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.