The New Hampshire Division of Public Health Services (DPHS) and JSI are excited to announce recruitment is open for the 2022 Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan (IHP) Workgroup.
We are seeking people from the community to join this effort.
Community members may:
- Be living with HIV,
- Know someone living with HIV (or lived with HIV),
- Identify within the communities greatly impacted by HIV (African American, Hispanic, sex work, substance use disorder, Transgender, Gay/Bisexual men and other men who have sex with men),
- Be a member of a local community group,
- Be a healthcare provider, or
- Simply have a passion for HIV Prevention and/or Care.
Please come join us and have your voice heard!
You can follow this link to complete an interest form.
Also, attached to this email is a flyer that can be shared with clients, community members, or posted publicly on your social media pages or clinic.
The dates for the workgroup sessions will be as follows:
· June 20th, 2-3:30 PM
· July 12th, 6-7:30 PM
· August 15th, 2-3:30 PM
· September 13th, 6-7:30 PM
Thank you for your time and help sharing this information.
Amy L. Nelson, MPH, MCHES® (she/her/hers)
Public Health Education & Detailing (PHED) Program Manager
Infectious Disease Prevention, Investigation & Care Services Section
Bureau of Infectious Disease Control (BIDC)
Division of Public Health Services, NH Department of Health & Human Services
29 Hazen Rd, Concord, NH 03301
Office Phone: 603-271-5289
BIDC FB page: https://www.facebook.com/NHBIDC/ [facebook.com]
NH HHS COVID-19 website: https://www.nh.gov/covid19/ [nh.gov]